Join La Conexion's weekly Wednesday luncheon and get together. Inquire at La Conexion.
Participating Restaurant Discounts with the
VIP Club Card
- 13 Cielos, Correo #34, 152-0053. Chef Juan Pablo is at the helm. The everyday menu is somewhat modest yet Juan Pablo seeks excellence, so for now the menu covers the basics yet there are daily epicurean specials. Monday 'til Thursday, closed Tuesdays, 7 - 10 pm, Friday and Saturday, 7 pm ' till Midnight and Sunday 1 :00 'til 8 pm. VIP Club members may take 15% off their tabs, paying cash and 10% when paying by credit card.
- Andanza, Sierra Nevada Hotel, Hospicio #35 152-1436, breakfast lunch and dinner, 15% cash 10% credit card.
- Aperi, Inside B & B Dos Casas, 152-0941, Wednesdays to Mondays, lunch and dinner 2:30 to 10:30 pm, Breakfasts: 8 am to Noon. Travel Advisors #1 choice for San Miguel. Master Chef Mateo Salas presents epicurean delights. 10% cash
- Arigato, Mesones #68, 152-8894, Sushi, open 10 am . 10 pm. seven days a week.
- "Bacco" an Italian style Restaurant, Hernandez Macias #59, inside Hotel Sautto, 154-5513, Tuesday through Saturday, lunch and dinner til 10. Sunday, Noon 'til 6 p.m. Southern Italian style menu including brick oven baked Naples type pizza. Your host is Ricardo and VIP Club members may take 10% off their bill with a minimum spent of $100 pesos. Full bar. Credit Card.
- BHAJI CURRY HOUSE Correo 48, 152-6439, open every day for lunch-and-dinner, specializing in traditional Asian Indian cuisine along with fragrant and spicy Thai meals. Samosas*Bhahis*Tikka*Curries (mild, medium or hot), *Biryani*Kebabs*Thai Curry*Nan. VIP Club members take 15% off paying cash or 10% C.C.
- Berlin: Umaran #19, Tel. 154-9432, Authentic German Cooking: meats, poultry and fish. Known for their famous asparagus dishes, great bar atmosphere. **tied for best dinner house in San Miguel in Atencion's reader survey, plus one of the runner's up for best bar** Closed Sundays. 10% cash
- Bistro Mi Casa: Instituto Allende (back patio) 415-103- 3109, dinner concerts Mexican and International cuisine. 6:00 pm - 9:30, dinner 6 - 7:30, shows begin at 7:30
- Birdie's Burgers, Dolce 18's Concept House,: Relox 18, 154-8317. Open everyday from 10 am. Breakfast 10 am. til Noon. An assortment of gourmet burgers and other delights, including salads, milks shakes and lots more (10% off cash or credit card.)
- Bond’s Terrace Pub Where it’s always Game 7, and strangers make friends, all languages welcome, live music, Polish sausage, Chicago dogs, Mezcal tastings, Over 70 different beers, Sports HQ in English. All games live! open Wednesday till Sundays, 10% discount.
- Buenos Aires Bistro, Open every day from 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM. A truly authentic Argentine bistro, small, quaint, delicious food, great service, a must try! They only serve quality angus beef in true Argentine style, homemade ravioli, sorrentinos, gnocchi and have the widest selection of Argentine wine in town. Mesones #62, dinner show, (cover) 10% off food and drink, cash.
- Bugambilia,now moved to Canal #21, inside Casa Linda. Tel. 152-0127. Now open everyday. And they're now open for breakfast, and are still serving the tasty dishes that made them famous. Fifteen percent off for cash and 10% off for CC.
- Casa Nostra, Terraplen #8, 110-2022, open Wednesdays through Sundays, 2:00 pm - 11:45. Casual elegance in tastefully furnished spacious home with multi level dining, including balmy rooftop dining with a sumptuous view. 10% off cash or credit card.
- Cafe de la Parroquia, Jesus #11, 152-3161, Breakfast, lunch and dinner full bar. Ricardo is your host. Tuesday to Saturday, 8:00 am to 10:00 pm., Sunday, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. 10% off when paying cash.
- Cafe etc. AKA Juan's Cafe, Relox #37, 154-8636. Inexpensive complete breakfasts and lunch. Many items to choose from. Your DVD movie center! Free Internet, and Spanish lessons, philosophy classes and spiritual meetings. Now open from 9 am until 6 pm. Monday through Saturday, and now, OPEN SUNDAYS 11 am. til 3 pm. 10% cash
- Cafe Rama (formerly Barrio Bistro), Nueva #7, 154-9566. Hip fusion cuisine, late night tapas on weekends, full bar. National and international menu. New hours, open daily 11:30 to midnight for late night dinning and the now expanded complete menu will be available during all hours. VIP Club members may take 10% off their bill. Cash only.
- Casa de los Milagros, Reloj #17, Bar and Restaurant with live music regularly scheduled. 10% discount to VIP Club card holders. Cash only. Telephone: 152-0097.
- Casa de los Milagros II, Plaza Principal open, breakfast, lunch and dinner 10% cash.
- CONSENTIDO Grill, Ancha de San Antonio #30, 688-1580 open daily Noon 'til Midnight, full bar, serving pastas, pizzas, succulent grilled meats, broths including a slew of other grilled goodies and tasty sides. Family atmosphere, Kid-friendly "Sports Central!"
- Corazon Santo, Julian Carillo #7, Col. Guadalupe, 415-151-1970, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, open late Fridays and Saturdays. Eduardo (Lalo) Jimenez is your host. 10% off cash.
- Chilarilo, aka: Chill, (Cocina Independiente). Calzado Aurora #21, 152-6603, open,1:00 pm. 9:00 pm, except Tuesdays. Col. Guadalupe gem, serving tasty pizzas of various sorts and other sought after favorites. VIP Cardholders get 15% off when employing cash and 0% when using credit cards.
- Cumpanio, and accompanying Panio Bakery, off the corner of Correo and Recreo, 152-23-27, downtown eating emporium with window seating especially designed for people watching or the rear room, plush, upscale intimacy, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a full bar. A combination bakery/restaurant Cumpanio offers an international menu; lamb chops, curry dishes, meats, poultry and more. VIP Club members may take off 10% when paying in cash or credit card. Accompanying bakery items for takeout carry a minimum of 300 pesos purchase for a 10% discount.
- D'Yoalli, 185-2317 in the campo behind La Burger. Thursday through Sundays, lunch and dinner, 10% cash or credit card.
- Dona Urraca, Hidalgo #69, 154-9770, Mexican and International dishes. Monday to Saturday, 8 am til 8 pm. Saundays, 8 am til 3 pm. 10% off cash or check.
- Don Lupe Grill, New Location! Salida a Celaya #6, (former location of Longhorn BBQ)., 121-3820, Open daily Noon - 9:00 pm. Renowned for fajita and other traditional Mexican grilled meats and fish. 10% cash.
- Dragon Chino, Salida a Celaya #71, 185-8686-or 8687, Mon - Sat, 12 - 8 pm Sundays 12 - 7 pm - for pick up or eat in. Dragon specializes in Chinese food. Dragon's menu is extensive and carries all your favorite Chinese dishes. There is free and ample off road parking, exclusively for Dragon customers just down from the restaurant. They also offer free Home delivery! (no VIP discount for delivery) Home delivery (please remember: 120 peso minimum). The discount will then be applied. Monday through Thursday, it's 2x1 for Tequila, Rum and Vodka, and beer. Also, Wednesdays and Fridays are BYOB days. No corkage fee . . .
- El Asador Catalán --Km. 9 Salida a Querétaro, Tel. 120-8118 Open 1 until 7pm. Closed Mondays. Renowned traditional Spanish fare. 15% cash, 10% credit card
- El Correo Restaurant -Correo #23, Tel. 152-4951 Good traditional Mexican food, full bar, closed Tuesdays. (15% cash, 10% credit card)
- El Manantial, corner of Barranca and Huertes, 110-0007, open almost every day, 5 'til late. Closed on Mondays. El Manantial, is one of the oldest, if not the oldest cantina in San Miguel. VIP Club members may take 10% off their bills when it exceeds 100 pesos. cash only.
- El Pegaso, Corregidora #6, 154-7611. Since its beginnings, El Pegaso consistently set the gold standard when it comes to operating a restaurant in San Miguel. Open everyday, except Wednesdays, for breakfast lunch and dinner. El Pegaso, renowned for good food, reasonable prices, and an attentive staff; long-timers still rave about El Pegaso's eggs benedict, or the Chiles en Nogada or their famous pork loin. Full bar, soups, salads to desserts. Beto and Robin are your hosts. VIP Club members may take 10% off their bill when paying cash with a minimum purchase of 100 pesos.
- El Tres Restaurante Cantina, formerly Patio3, reopens under this new name at the familiar location: Mesones #80 inside the courtyard of The Mesones Hotel,152-0580. El Tres Restaurante Cantine is open daily, until 10 pm. The extensive menu is a mixed batch with everything from Tacos to choice meats, fish, poultry and even rabbit, along with an array of appetizers bit national and international. VIP Club members may take 15% off their checks when paying cash and 10% when employing a credit card.
- El Vergel Bistro, in the countryside, 10 minutes outside town on the route heading towards Dolores Hidalgo, 110-2254, Tuesdays through Sundays, breakfast and lunch, 9 am. ? 6 pm. El Vergel Bistro's the brainchild of Houston Harte, Daniel Hernandez and chef Donnie Masterton with Norma Suarez taking care of day-to-day operations. Gourmet oriented menu. 10% off cash or credit card.
- El Tupinamba, Zacateros #45, 154-5521, lunch and dinner, full bar, Open daily 1 pm. 10 pm. Spanish menu, entertainment. 10% cash or credit card.
- EmbarKdero, Plaza Alondiga, 415-103-3153, open at 1 pm. each day ‘til 8 pm. Monday and Tuesday, ‘til 10 pm. Wednesdays through Saturdays and Sundays ‘til 6 pm. Various seafood specialties along with favorite Mexican dishes, full bar. VIP Club members can take 10% off their bill when paying in cash.
- Casa Blanca 7, inside Casa Blanca Hotel, Juarez #7, 415 688 1438 / 39. enjoy the splendor and superb cuisine spearheaded by chef Donnie Masterton of local culinary fame including creating and influencing The Restaurant, El Vergel, Birdie Burgers and Taco Lab. 10% cash or credit card.
- Fenicia, Zacateros #73, Tel. 154-7874, is open 12-6 Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Open from 12 noon to 9 pm Thursday through Saturday. Lebanese and Middle Eastern food are Fenicia's specialty. They also offer tasty salads such as Fattuch,Tabbule, and Malfuf with pita bread. They also serve Falafel, Kafta (beef), Kibbe (lamb), and shishkabobs of beef, lamb and chicken. Fenicia has introduced other new dishes, including fish, and much more! Save room for yummy baklava. VIP Club members may take 10% off their bill when paying cash. 100 peso minimum, please. Leticia and Nancy are your hosts and cooks!
- Garufa, off the corner of Canal and Hernandez Marcias, #15, 154-6555, Argentine themed Steak House, showcasing a well-lit, modern, decor in rich woods specializing in man-sized Southern Hemisphere meat dishes. Yet there are a number of other choices from poultry to those delicacies stemming from the sea and veggie dishes. Very interesting appetizers. One peso corkage charge on Wednesdays and Thursdays. VIP Club members may take of 10% of their bill when paying in cash.
- Hank's New Orleans Cafe and Oyster Bar, Harry's Louisiana Coffee Company - formerly "Harry's" **voted best bar in San Miguel's in Atencion's reader survey, plus a runner up in best dinner house** Hidalgo #12, Tel. 152-2645 for dinner reservations. Fresh sea food, cajun and creole dishes, extensive wine list, open 7 days a week. (10%, Cash only)
- HOT WINGS Carretera Celaya _San Miguel, Plaza Alhondiga, 415-120-0129, 1:00 pm - 11:00 pm. Monday through Saturdays, Sundays, 1:00 - 10:00 pm. Wings, burgers and an assortment of other bar foods at San Miguel's Sports Bar on the Celaya side of town! 10% cash or credit cards.
- Hotel Arcada, Hotel, spa and restaurant. Calzada de la Estacion #185, 415-152-8940 or 50. Nancy Ramirez is your host. 15% off Spa services, 10% off rooms and restaurant. Black out periods are in vogue, Semana Santa, and Christmas week.
- Jardin Rama, affiliated with and just across the street from sister and participating VIP Club restaurant, Cafe Rama, Nueva, 185-8919. Jaime Shelly is your host. Open 11 am. - 8 pm. Tuesdays through Sundays. Serving up a variety of tacos and other local favorites with some international twists. VIP Club members may take 10% off whether paying cash or credit card.
- L'Escargot, Long time San Miguel restauranteurs, Jesus and Elly serving French cuisine. Stirling Dickinson #28, 185-8520, open hours 5 - 9, Tuesday - Saturday, , 10% cash or credit card.
- La Bastide, Carretera SMA. 5K., salida de Taboada - Xote, (Formally Pizza Pig in the campo), 110-2238. Rave reviews by French cuisine aficionados about chef Eric Gueguen, employs only authentic ingredients and time-honored methods serving authentic French recipes with many featuring mussels. 10% cash or credit card.
- La Choperia, Canal #21, 154-4545 inside Plaza Colonial. Conceptual and lively, young at heart-eatery and bar. Flat screens galore, downtown atmosphere nestled in Centro. An assortment of pizzas, sandwiches, soups, salads and pastas, meat dishes too. Two-for-one giant hamburgers, 1 pm until 5 pm. Same goes for beers. VIP Club members may take 15% cash, 10% credit card off their bills when employing the VIP Club Card. Manuel Franco is your host.
- La Casa Del Diezmo, Jesus #36. (Formally Buen Cafe) 154-4441, 8 am - 6 pm, closed Wednesdays. Yucatan style dishes along with hold-over mainstay recipes from old Buen Cafe, La Casa Del Diezmo continues the renowned Ne York Style, Sunday Brunch. Garden and indoor seating with national and international dishes, fresh ingredients,, soups salads and mouth watering desserts. Full Bar. 10% cash or credit card.
- La Gruta Restaurant (and Spa) is also available for private parties, after hours, with or without special served meals. Your contact there is General Manager Gonzalo Tapia who speaks great English. 10% off food and drink. Located 10 kilometers outside town, on the road to Dolores Hidalgo, La Gruta is open everyday all-year-round from 7 am. 'til 5 pm. 185-2162. Credit card accepted.
- La Mesa Grande gourmet bakery and cafe, corner of Pila Seca and Zacateros. Phone 154-0838. More than just bread and coffee, La Mesa Grande serves up wood-fired pizza, sandwiches on fresh bread made daily, salads, soup and a wide variety of Mexican craft beer, including the house-made draft beer. open evenings 'til 11 pm. Wed - Sat. Contact: email@example.com. 10% discount for VIP Club members applies with minimum 100 pesos purchase.
- La Parrilla Al Rojo Vivo, Km 2.5 carril de Rodriguez,, 120 3274, Thursdays - Mondays 1 pm, - 9 pm. La Parrilla specialty: meat dishes yet they serve sea food, pastas, salads and vegetarian dishes, plus a full bar desserts etc. Aureliano: host and chief cook has been the creative chef for many famous restaurants in town. He is branching out on his own!
- La Puertecita -Santa Domingo #75 , Tel. 152-5011.
Rated internationally, as one of the top 100 small luxury hotels in the entire world. (20%) (no discount on buffets). No corkage fee on Thursdays and on Wednesdays, 35% discount on menu bottles of wine.
- "La 21unica," corner of Jesus and Cuadrante. Step back in time while living in the 21st Century at this real cantina. Full array of national drinks. VIP Club members may take 10% off their bill, 100 peso minimum.
- La Mina Pozos, breakfast, lunch and dinner, 8:30 am. - 'til 9 pm. upscale with full bar serving both national and international meals, open Tuesdays through Sundays. VIP Club members may take 15% off their meals when paying cash and 10% with credit card.
- La Muy Muy 121-5182, the corner of Sollano and Correo, seaside favorites, 10% cash or credit card.
- La Sirena Gorda . . . off the corner of Umaran and Hernandez Macias. Phone # 152-5019. Tuesday to Saturday: 1 pm to 11:30 pm.
Sundays: Noon to 7:30 pm.The new La Sirena Gorda now with a roomier location, full bar, with the same great tostadas and other Mexican cuisine as the Barranca location. They now are two separate entities. Luisis your host. More in next flash. VIP Club members get 10% off their bill when paying cash.
- Lolita Restaurant, Salida Celaya #52, next door to the Tel Mex, 185-8009, open 7 days a week 9 am. - 11 pm. for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy outdoor dining on the umbrella shaded tables on the patio or enjoy a more intimate ambiance inside. Lolita show cases a diverse menu including, starters, soups, salads, meats, fish and poultry along with an extensive wine list. Free valet parking! VIP Club members may take 15% off their bill when paying cash and 10% when employing credit cards! Raul Zamora is your host!
- Luna de Queso, Salida a Celaya #51, 154-8122, open Monday through Friday 9 am. - 7 pm., Saturday 10 am. - 5 pm., closed Sundays. Marianna's the girl in the moon and runs a great deli type eatery and grocery store. They carry a vast array of, what else? cheeses, plus! Mariana, long-time amiga and a one time art student at Instituto Allende, some time ago, now show cases her artistic side as a restauranteur and cheese shop owner. VIP Club members may take 10% off, PREPARED FOOD served or for take out! One more time: PREPARED FOOD ONLY at Luna de Questo with 100 peso minimum cash.
- Luna de Queso II, Centro, with a second location, Jesus #2, 152-6558 open Monday through Saturday, 8:30 ? 5 pm. in an amazing variety of cheeses and gourmet selection of groceries, prepared, yummy foods, Now that same great assortment is available at the new location that's spacious and roomier. VIP Club members it is 10% off (cash only) shelf, chill case and prepared food items rather than just on prepared foods.
- Marsala Hernandez Macias #48, 152-0800. Open every day for lunch and dinner, except Tuesdays. Dynamite gourmet brunch Sundays. International cuisine 10% off when paying cash.
- Mario's, Salida de Celaya 83A, 121-5234, open everyday, 8am - 8 pm, fresh seafood, marlin, shrimp, octopus, cocktails tostadas and platters. 10% off cash only.
- Maria Xoconostle, located inside Posada Carmina Hotel, Cuna de Allende #7, 152-8888. breakfast, lunch, and dinner, indoor and outdoor seating, moderately priced, offers traditional Mexican specialties with full bar. VIP Club members may take 15% off their tab when paying in cash and 10% when using credit cards. Longtime restaurant operator Rafael Valdez is your host.
- Media Naranja, Hidalgo #83, 2184, upstairs from the pharmacy. Long time favorite breakfast and lunch for locals and tourists.
- MiVida & MOLTORICO DELI, Hernandez Macias #97 Open Wednesday through Mondays, 1:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M. - 10% discount cash.
- Mon Bistro, Ventanas Golf Resort, 121-6386, open, 2:00 - 10:00 pm. everyday 'except Tuesdays. Gil and Alexandra are your hosts for an international selection of entrees, meats, poultry and fishes, fresh salads all chock with the flavors; perfectly marinated flavors bursting with the exquisite cooking methods. Mon Bistro will offer 10% off food or drink presented on the menu when paying cash (VIP Club Card discount is waived during Mon Bistro special events and Sunday's prime rib dinner.)
- Nectar, (inside courtyard at Camino Silvestre,) Correo #43, 152-3918, Breakfasts, lunches, teas and desserts; Mondays - Saturdays, 8:30 – 4:30 pm. Tea and desserts til 5:30, Sundays, 10 am – 3 pm. A delightful courtyard tucked inside Camino Silvestre. Breakfast and lunch provided by Nectar are an array of various offerings some, gluten free, some, strictly organic and even tofu dishes along with traditional Mexican faire. The lunch menu offers fishes and meats along with veggie burgers and other dishes created by chef Juan Carlos. VIP Club members may take 10% off their bills when employing cash or credit card.
- OKO Noodle Bar, local #7, Plaza Alhondiga, 415-110-3283, open seven days a week, Noon 'til 10 pm. OKO has established itself as a favorite amongst locals serving genuine Asian cuisine. Owners Katy and Sam are back and firmly at the helm maintaining quality and super service. Fresh salads, various noodles, sates and much more. VIP Club members may take 10% off their bill minimum 100 pesos.
- Paprika, on what is becoming restaurant row, Ancha de San Antonio #7, 415-111-7013, Noon - 10 pm. Tuesdays through Saturdays, Noon - 8 pm. Sundays. Francine is your host. Diverse menu with soups, salads, poultry, meats, fish and pastas. Everyday, red wine happy hour 6 - 8 pm. No corkage fee Thursdays!. , 2X1 4 -6 pm, Red Wine. Various live music acts featuring San Miguel's most dynamic muscians and singers, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays!/li>
- Pescau Del Mar Al Bar, Jesus #21 152-8800. Pescau offers an array of fresh seafood, raw and cooked, along with meats and poultry. Pescau serves soups and rice dishes too. There's a well-stocked modern bar and the decor is upscale, best described perhaps as a casual elegant. A children's menu is also available. Pescau is open everyday 12-12 midnight. VIP Club members can take 15% off their bill when paying cash and 10% when using credit card. Juan Carlos and Alberto are your affable hosts. There complete menu, including prices and other amenities can be found on http://www.pescau.com/
- Posadita Restaurant, Cuna de Allende #13, 154-8862, open Noon until 10, closed Wednesdays. Posadita, with its scenic and pleasant rooftop terrace environment offers a diverse menu including appetizers, salads, soups, an array of meats, fish and poultry meals at reasonable prices. Posadita has become a favorite for both tourists and locals alike. Now VIP Club members receive a 10% discount when paying cash or using credit cards.
- Restaurante Baile, inside the confines of Arthur Murray Dance Studio, new location Salida de Celaya #59, 185-8282, Serving lunch and dinner and in conjuction with activities at the dance studio, full bar, nationals and international dishes bull bar, indoor and outdoor seating, Open Monday through Saturdays.
- Rustica, Salida de Celaya #34, 121-1406, open every day, except Tuesdays, 8:00 am. - 4:00 pm. Rustica quickly established itself as a favorite serving standard fresh foods with an added touch. The service has been well noted and now, owners, Selva & Eduardo, remain confident they can handle additional diners while maintaining that personal touch. VIP Club members can deduct 10% off their tabs when paying cash.
- Sanmiguelessen Cafeteria across from the caboose, at Stirling Dickinson 28-A, 154-6587, bright and modern, open daily 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sundays, 'til 3:00 pm. Breakfast and Lunch, offering an array of unique dishes some items Gluten free, also some vegetarian specials. Rafael is your host. 10% discount.
- Casa San Mike Grill Grill Mexican Terraza, Piano Bar, Canal 18, 110-3090 offering seafood and more, with scenic rooftop seating and dining. Open Daily, 1:00 pm. serving food 'til 10 pm. Anita is your host. Terrace open late for cocktails. VIP Club members get 15% off cash or CC.
- Sierra Nevada Restaurants (two locations) Hospicio #35 152-1436 & Santa Elena (parque location) 152-7153. (Santa Elena is still closed while under going new interior.) Casual elegance at the Centro location and more local dishes at the parque location. 15% cash, 10% credit card.
- SMOKEDNLOW BBQ, out in the campo, on the road to Dolores right next to and this side of La Burger, 442, 247-2489. Our Keith Thompson of Longhorn BBQ fame has teamed up with Queretaro's Diego Bautista to smoke up heapings of break-your-mouth goodness, Wednesday through Sunday 11 - 6 pm. Rather it be pulled pork or fall off the bone pork ribs it all goes with the country air while smoked to perfection. Keith and Diego would love to see you. VIP Club members may take 10% off their bill.
- Sushi Gami, Salida de Celaya, (no address number, no kidding), 415-109-1199, directly across the salida from, The Pemex, with a big tree out front. The word “Sushi” carved into the doorway's stone. Free delivery. Tuesday Thursday 1 9 pm. Friday and Saturday 1 10 pm, Sunday 1 7 closed Mondays.http://ocgaiwix.com/sushigami/ Specializing in sushi serving fresh seafood combined with high quality natural ingredients both classic Japanese dishes as well as dishes with a fusion twist like Asian style tuna tostadas and Goldspike peppers, stuffed with crab. Omar is your host. VIP members may take 10% off when employing cash or credit card.
- Thai Kitchen: Potero#6 Col. San Antonio, 101- 4567, open Mon - 12 - 8 pm. Sat 11:00 - 3 pm. Authentic Thai cuisine 10% cash
- Ten Ten Pie Restaurant: Two locations: Corner of Cuadrante and Cuna Allende & Stirling Dickinson, #5, Small, clean and resonable prices, local restaurant, open seven days a week, serving breakfast lunch and dinner, serves late (10%) (20% off spirits) **runner up for best lunch in San Miguel in Atencion's reader survey** 2nd location (formerly known as El Chimi Churri Restaurant) Cellular phone: 044-415-101-7851. A parrilla type restaurant, Grilled meats, empanadas, chistorra, hamburgers and much more. Open Tues-Sunday, Noon 'til seven in winter, 'til nine summertime.. VIP Club members may take 10% off their bill.
- TOSTEVERE Codo #4, 415-560 470 open Mondays - Thursdays 1:00 - 9:00 pm. Fridays - Saturdays 2:00 - 10:00 pm. Sundays Noon - 7:00 pm. VIP Cardholders can take 10% off their bill when paying cash.
- The Food Factory, Fabrica Aurrora, 152-3982, Monday through Saturday,y Noon – 10 pm Sundays, Noon – 5 pm. Chef Allen Williamsis another iconic food guy and long time friend of the Club, like Gabby and Jennifer who’ve all been on the forefront of the San Miguel restaurant scene since last century. Restaurants Allen has been affiliated with, including his own, boast sterling reputations. It's a pleasure to have long time friend and talented kitchen man, Allen bring to us The Food Factory. TFF provides fresh tasty meals, in a artistic atmosphere for any occasion inside San Miguel’s best-known artistic marketplace, Fabrica Aurora! Superb ably prepared soups, fresh salads, meats, fishes, poultry, pastas, vegetable dishes with many exhibiting an Asian flair make up most of the menu. Full bar. VIP Club members may take10% off when paying cash.
- The Restaurant-- Sollano #16, 154-7877. Open Tuesday through Saturday, Noon 'til 10 pm. Sunday Brunch: Noon 'til 5 pm. And their unique drinks specials run during happy hour 5-7. The Restaurant also has a mouth watering bar menu. Set in a quaint and comfortable courtyard the menu is a mix of Nuevo and traditional dishes designed and prepared by expert chef Donnie. Main dishes are an array of fishes, poultry, including duck, pastas and meats. VIP club members may take 15% cash 10% credit card.
- The Taco Lab (Tacolicious). Dolce 18's Concept House-- Relox 18, 154-8317. Open everyday from 10 am til 9 pm. Creatively created tacos and more! (10% off cash or credit card.)
- The Pizza Guy (New York Style Pizza) pastas, salads and more, Manuel Zavala #12, on the libramiento, 110-2153, Wednesdays - Sundays Noon - 9 pm. www.thepizzaguy.mx. delivery 10% cash.
- Tio Lucas: Mesones #103, Tel. 152-4996, Hallmark San Miguel steakhouse, plus. Open seven days, serves late, nightly entertainment. (10%)
- Vivali Cafe, (formerly Vivoli Cafe) Hernandez Macias #66, 152-0045. Now open 7 days a week! Serving classic Italian dishes and meals with meats, fish, poultry, salads and an array of pastas. Open for lunch and dinner. 10% cash
- Vinos + Tapas, Insurgentes # 63, 152-2563, Tuesdays - Thursdays 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Friday - Saturdays, til Midnight. Imported Spanish wines along with traditional continental tapas. 10% when paying cash.
- Xipal Restaurant, inside Casa Rosada, 154-5410, Cuna de Allende #12. Relaxing and lovely garden setting, full bar, just behind the Parroquia. Xipal offers a strong and complete upscale Mexican menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. VIP Club members may take 10% off their bill when paying cash or credit card.
- Yo (Hacienda Los Picachos), Located on the attractive ground of Hacienda Los Picachos, Carretera San Miguel de Allende, km. 3 Comunidad de Alcocer San Miguel, Guanajuato 37700, 415 155 9254, otherwise, just past the second glorieta on the right, on the road to Queretaro. 10% cash or credit card.
- Zumo, Quebrada #93, inside Villa Limon. Breakfast hours: daily, 8 am. - Noon, and now with, Lunch: daily, Noon - 5 pm, gourmet dinners: Sundays through Thursdays, 6 pm. - 11:00 pm., Fridays and Saturdays serving 'til midnight. 10% off cash or credit card
New restaurants are added frequently, and occasionally restaurants drop out of the program with 60 days notice. Ask for the bi-monthly restaurant club newsletter at authorized outlets for detailed information on restaurants and the current list of participants. All participating restaurants are under contract with the San Miguel Restaurant Club to provide the same fine service as they would to patrons who walk in off the street. Discounts are waived during happy hours, 2X1 specials or other special events in which the restaurant is offering discounts to the public at large.
Notice:Certain Restaurants and Businesses may have restrictions that do not appear on this website. Please contact San Miguel VIP Club directly for a complete list of participating businesses and restrictions.
Web site Questions/Corrections, contact Lou Christine
VIP Questions, contact the VIP CLUB
Visitors So Far:
Hank's New Orleans Cafe & Oyster Bar
Providencia accepts Major Credit cards